You'd be working with a website designer who first wants to establish a business relationship with you. In this way, through describing what you do and what you want to present on a website, Carol Mason will relate to you various options and ideas that could help promote your business because your website would describe what your unique approach provides and what your customer-care has to offer.
How would a
- You'd be collaborating with a technical professional and guru who is used to the challenges you might face in embarking on what seems to you a huge project but who could make it approachable/simple and enjoyable for you.
- It would help you identify your unique purpose and organize your ideas so they can be made visible. By doing this, your work will be more identifiable.
- You might find this process will exceed your expectations through her commitment and passion. The right combinations that make up a desirable website format for your special requirements will be identified through a conversation with Carol Mason.
- You will encounter respect for your current technical level of understanding. You can comfortably look forward to a collaboration that will support and inform you.
- You will find that her main desire is to provide you with a custom website you'll love, and comfortably share, inviting visitors to linger and return.
- A mobile-responsive custom website automatically adjusts the layout of your website to conform to the size of the device that’s being used to view it - thereby, providing your visitor with a high quality experience every time they view your custom website.
You'll find the pricing is transparent and reasonable.
(860) 712 - 6152
These images show 2 views of the same website. Mobile-responsive means a website resizes for easy viewing on each device: computer, tablet and smart phone.
Selected websites to show varying formats and expressions -- below are links. Click each to view.