(860) 712 - 6152
Next ... Let's Develop Your Custom Website!
After filling out the custom website project form, we will review your information together during a follow-up call. We will discuss the process and pricing, and a quote will be sent to you. If you would like to work together we will plan a second conversation to begin work on your custom website.
The information below will guide our second and following conversations . . . .
- We will review your information and discuss your objectives. This initiates the beginning of the structural organization of your custom website and its functionality, text and images.
- Invoicing is delivered via PayPal and can be paid via credit card or PayPal.
- The goal of the structural organization of your custom website is a design process that speaks specifically to the needs of your visitors/clients, and leads them to linger and return to your website.
- A non-live, preliminary view of your custom website becomes available for you to review and then provide feedback. This allows for fine-tuning of visuals, functions and any adjustments to content.
- A time-frame will be discussed for completing your custom website project. For example, if a group of people represent an organization developing a custom website project they may need more time to discuss and review it than an individual would need. Each custom website project timeline is unique, though the usual turnaround is 2 - 4 weeks.
- Work done behind the scenes by carolmasondesign:
- This work makes your custom website visible in search engine results after your custom website is live.
- The design and format are put together and search engine optimization (SEO) is applied.
- Then testing is done to be sure your custom website format works well on different mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
- The your finished custom website is presented to you for your approval. We will review it together and make any final adjustments you desire.
- Together, we will establish a maintenance and content update plan to keep your custom website on track.
- After all these steps, your custom website goes "live"!
- Then our creative design collaboration shifts to the maintenance and content update collaboration mode! Most carolmasondesign clients have monthly appointments with Carol to make content updates to their custom website.
- Our creative collaboration during the development steps will bring us to a comfortable working relationship. Over time your custom website will grow to meet your evolving needs with Carol's commitment to ongoing collaboration and support.