Voice or Text: (860) 712 - 6152
Having a website let's you be known on the Internet. It establishes who you are and what you do for those who do a "Google Search".
Your own website gives you control over what people see when they search for you on the Internet.
You are in charge of what informs your viewers.
- Using your own words
- Images of your choice. These can be your images or purchased images.
- A format that gives a really good first impression.
Every website has the following elements:
- Domain name
- Domain name host
- Website template
- Website host
How often should my website be updated?
Ideally once a month if not weekly.
"Google Search" looks for activity and mobile-responsive website design. The amount of changes you have made on your website help keep it more vital. A mobile-responsive website adjusts visually on each device for friendlier viewing.
The basis of your working relationship: you need to be comfortable with and have confidence in your website designer.
- this is your first website.
- you've tried to put your own website together and need assistance.
- you have a website and need a change.
Whatever the reason... here are some useful thoughts to select a website designer and have a sustainable and long-term relationship to establish and grow your website:
- Your designer should be: approachable, reliable, trustworthy, knowledgable.
- Willing to hear what you want to do and find a way to do it.
- Courage to bring up items that you should consider.
- Ability to educate as an ongoing part of the relationship.
- Flexible to make adjustments quickly when required.
- Stays in touch with you.
- Is dedicated to do the web work as a career.
- Has your back.
Squarespace.com is the website template and host provider used exclusively for developing
Ready to explore some more?
Click here to begin a free and no obligation communication to discuss your needs to see if having a custom website is right for you.