Why have a website?
When you have a website...
- Your business gains credibility.
- You save money.
- You save time.
- Your visitor/customer base is increased.
- Your information is always accessible.
- You are able to speak more clearly about what you do.
When you don't have a website...
- You loose business.
- Think about it, If you don't have a website, imagine how many prospective visitors/customers have searched online for your contact info, business hours, location, products/services, etc.
If prospective visitors/customers can't find information about you and your business online they'll go elsewhere. Wouldn't you?
Reasons why to have a custom website built by Carol Mason Design...
- You deserve a website you love.
- You deserve to work with a seasoned website professional who genuinely cares.
- You deserve the fruit of a mobile-responsive, custom website to share with and be known by the Internet community.
What other benefits does a website provide?
- Custom design - built to reflect who you are and what you do.
- Mobile-responsive, information resizes for best readability on smartphone, handheld and computer. Learn more.
- Creation of your logo, if needed.
- Technology is explained as part of the ongoing dialogue.
- Provide the reasoning behind choosing a domain name is explained and discussed.
- Your color choices determine what is used on your website.
- Your photos are encouraged for use on your website.
- Also low cost Getty images can be located and purchased, as needed.
- The assembly of content to create your website is discussed. Previews of your website are provided in the development stage.
- Thoughtful design for each page is established. First impressions count.
- Focus pages: Home, About, Contact are encouraged.
- One page websites are available for those who are not ready to be more engaged.
- Specialty pages are discussed and added, as needed. A few examples of specialty pages are blogs and photo galleries.
- Revisions, updates, adjustments are part of the process both before and after going live.
- Spelling and grammar checks are included.
- Social Media accounts are discussed and created if desired.
- Your Social Media accounts are connected with your website, when desired.
- Legacy planning is discussed. This is available to preserve your content for the future for example in an iBook.